Operations Supervisor in Bradford
Reference Number: BFDHQ
Industrial | Bradford | £0Temporary
Our client, based in Bradford has a number of vacancies for permanent Operations Supervisors.
Applicants must have previous experience of people management, planning and managing workloads. They should also be able to work on their own initiative and be able to cope with a demanding workload.
Main duties and responsibilities are:
- Managing and motivating resources to maximise productivity and minimise costs
- Managing initiatives and projects that impact efficiency
- Ensuring daily / weekly KPI performance is maintained
- Developing existing work practices in order to be more efficient
- Ensuring contract deadlines are observed
- Communicating and implementing change through formal and informal processes and procedures
- Health and Safety compliance in accordance with company policy
- Covering in other areas during holidays & sickness as required
Successful candidates will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- An excellent level of attention to detail
- IT skills (MS office and warehousing systems)
- An innovative and pro-active approach to change
- Experience of involment with significant SKU profiles, handling high colume data and inventory management
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Self motivation, results driven, customer focus
- A flexible approach to work and the ability to work with changing demands (including shift patterns)
Hours of work are 37.5 per week worked between 14.00 - 22.00. This pattern will be worked on any 5 days out of 7 days Sunday to Saturday inclusive.
If you wish to apply please contact our Bradford office; 01274 728533
Concept Recruitment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this advert.
Consultant: Bradford Team
Telephone: 01274 728533