Food Production Operatives in Bradford
Reference Number: HT200
Onsite Management | Bradford (BD4) | £8.40 per hour | Temporary
Our client. a major supermarket factory based in Bradford (BD4) has an immediate requirement for Food Production Operatives to work in their fresh fruit and vegetables factory.
Candidates will be expected to work 5 over 7 days on one of the shifts below:
- 6am - finish (up to 12 hours)
- 6pm - finish (up to 12 hours)
As a Food Production Operative, you will have responsibility for processing and packing. Other duties will also include:
- Ensuring high levels of personal hygiene
- Working within strict health and safety guidelines
- Ensuring high levels of food safety
- Adhering to food safety training at all times
- Ensuring good standards of housekeeping are met at all times
Previous experience of working in a food environment is desirable but not essential as full training will be given.
If you wish to apply, please call; 07880 032486 or e-mail your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org OR
Concept Recruitment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this advert.
Consultant: Ryan Denton
Telephone: 07714 134745