PPC Executive in Harrogate
Reference Number: AK
Commercial | Harrogate | £18,000Permanent
Our client is a market leader within digital marketing with a record of strong growth and profitability. It offers a full range of internet marketing services which includes Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Social Media, PPC, Online PR and DADI award-nominated web design and development.
The successful candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong customer service ethos and ability to build lasting relationships as well as having meticulous attention to detail with a very analytical mind. You will likely have basic to intermediate knowledge of search engine marketing industry and preferably a demonstrable experience in a PPC role gained from a search agency or in-house position. Google Analytics knowledge would be desirable. Strong knowledge of Excel is essential.
Additional duties will include but are not limited to:
• You will manage a portfolio of clients paid search campaigns across multiple networks
• Client handover calls with the client and sales to discuss and plan campaigns
• Setup, implement, track and optimise PPC campaigns across several search engines and markets
• Keyword research, analysis and strategy
• Cost estimate and budget management
• Ad Copy writing and testing
• Tracking setup (including tracking codes generation, goals and funnels setup)
• Prepare and deliver monthly reports & have monthly progress calls with clients
• Analyze CPC campaign performance and recommend next steps
• You will be responsible for; and targeted on the success of these PPC campaigns and client ROI and part of your responsibilities will be KPI reporting
• You will work closely with other teams within the organisation to ensure we deliver consistently across the board
For all of this, this exceptional employer will reward their staff’s loyalty and hard work with the following benefits:
Highly competitive salary up to £23,000 per annum with regular pay reviews, continuous development and support through tailored training plans to assist with career progression, referral schemes, Health care, pay care, pension.
Interested? Please contact Anete at Concept or send your CV for consideration.
Concept Recruitment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this advert.
Concept Recruitment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this advert.Apply Now