Business Analyst in Mexborough
Reference Number: AK250
Office | Mexborough | Negotiable | Permanent
Our client, a manufacturer of high quality steel radiators in Mexborough requires a Business Analyst.
The role requires converting business requirements into system solutions, taking primary responsibility for the support and development of the clients' business applications.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years' experience in driving the requirements process for systems projects across the project life cycle, with a good understanding of SD,PP,WM. Experience in BW/ Business Objects, FICO, ABAP and CA would be advantageous.
Applicants must be self-motivated and pro-active with the ability to interact effectively and to maintain a high level of credibility within the business user community at all levels through demonstrating good understanding of IT systems.
- To participate and lead IT projects in line with corporate standards
- To co-ordinate and direct business partners whilst meeting key objectives and project deliverables
- Provide the necessary technical expertise relating to emerging technologies to ensure value-adding solutions are delivered
- Carry out analysis of business requirements and advise on the most effective design and end-solution using appropriate tools
- Provide presentations, training and support to ensure the maximum benefit is gained from IT investments
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm
25 days annual leave
If you wish to apply, send your details to: email@example.com
Concept Recruitment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this advert.Apply Now