Production Supervisor, Co-ordinator in Doncaster
Reference Number: BS400
Industrial | Doncaster | £17,500 per annum | Temporary
Our client, a manufacturing company based in Doncaster requires a Production Supervisor, Co-ordinator.
Hours of work are 38 per week, Monday to Friday. Overtime may be available.
Reporting directly to the Production Manager, applicants must have knowledge of using Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Raising job cards daily, planning to meet set lead times
- Producing daily shortage reports
- Creating machine specification labels, kit and despatch labels
- Liaising with production and engineering to ensure products and labelling are to the required specifications
- Maintaining machine build records
- Producing warehouse shipment documents and other relevant documents
- Meeting visitors & taking charge of access to the factory and yerd
- Assisting with all administration, report writing, updating spreadsheets
- Suggesting potential improvements to improve efficiency
- Assist with the implementation of improvement plans
- Updating system records with new data as required
- Adhering to HSE guidelines and other instructions / training
- Any other duties required by the Production Manager to support the business.
This position is initially offered on a temporary basis but may lead to permanent employent.
If you wish to apply please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Concept Recruitment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this advert.Apply Now