HR / Site Administrator in Kingswinford
Reference Number: JJ100
Office | Kingswinford | £20,000 per annum | Temporary
Our client requires an HR / Site Administrator for a period of maternity cover.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm.
Main responsibilities are:
- To be the first point of contact for all HR & payroll queries
- Providing advice on company policies and procedures
- Reconciliation of daily / weekly timesheets
- Inputting holidays / absence / sickness onto the system
- Updating holiday entitlements
- Ensure all staff maintenance / info is updated on the system
- Maintaining HR files / updating & archiving
- All HR administration including on-boarding, contracts, letters, exit interviews
- Conducting inductions & obtaining the appropriate documents
- Supporting investigations
- Running absence reports
- Supporting Managers with staff issues such as absence & returns to work
- Supporting the payroll process
- Assist with any ad hoc HR projects when required
- Assist the GM and other Managers with general administration duties
- Ensure the business maintains safe ways of working
- Previous experience of working in a HR department would be advantageous
- General administration skills
- Good communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure
- Decision making
Applicants should have good verbal and written skills and be willing to work overtime as required.
Due to the nature of the role it is essential that applicants are able to maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Concept Recruitment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this advert.
Consultant: Jurgita Alionyte
Telephone: 07880 032487