Assistant Revenue Controller in Ossett
Reference Number: TS200
Office | Ossett | £17K per annum | Temporary
Our client, a leading producer of printed POS (point-of-sale) material, requires an Assistant Revenue Controller to join their small but very busy Commercial Development Team.
Applicants must be commercially aware with previous experience of working within a similar role which involved preparing costs and selling prices for invoicing, collation and management of invoice queries and reporting on a weekly basis.
Responsibilities will include:
- Running various reports to generate information, spot anomalies and provide feedback
- Preparation of reports
- Confirming costs via various methods
- chasing outstanding PO's
- Passing approved job numbers and selling prices for invoicing
- Liaising with clients as required
- Processing and maintaining records of purchase orders
- To update various graphs
- Creating visual basic micros / programs to automate tasks
The ideal candidate will be:
- Pro-active and able to work to tight deadlines
- Able to use Excel at an advanced level with the ability to use formulas and pivot tables
- Commercially aware with excellent numeracy skills
- Experienced in the use of Management Information systems
- Committed and flexible with an excellent work ethic
Hours of work are: Monday to Friday - 9.00am - 5.30pm
Although offered on a temporary basis, this role could lead to permanent employment.
If you wish to apply, please send your CV to: email@example.com
Concept Recruitment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this advert.
Consultant: Tracy Stanway
Telephone: 01924 339462