Financial Accountant in Normanton
Reference Number: SC750
Office | Normanton & Cleckheaton | £30K - £34K | Permanent
Our client who operates in the food industry, has a permanent vacancy for a Financial Accountant to support two sites - Normanton & Cleckheaton.
Ideally, applicants should be in the final stage or have just received an Accounting qualification ((CIMA / ACCA ACA) with a minimum of 2 years working in an accounting environment.
- To be a cross functional business partner within the Finance team.
- To assist in providing a framework to control the assets of the business through timely reconciliations and adherence to company policies and compliance issues.
- To support the business in it's need for controls and understanding of results
- To support and deliver an understanding of the general ledger
- To be a valued part of the Finance Team
- Review of the bank accounts to ensure all entries are reconciled and processed on a timely basis
- Maintenance of exchange rates in Navision
- Control, monitor & maintain the Fixed Asset register
- Audit of monthly journals for completeness and approval
- Timely completion and reconciliation of Balance Sheet accounts
- Preparation of VAT, Intrastat and AC sales list for UK
- Work with the Financial Controller to forecast & budget working capital
- Maintain vendor and customer master data
- Carry out ad hoc tasks and analysis for audit, tax packs and reporting when required
- System development and process control monitoring
- Completing and collation of FCPA bank documentation
- FCPA procedure and flows
- FCPA reporting / collation of data to clients for audit purposes
- AP invoice review control of non compliance tracker and direction of work
- Sensitive account review
- Payment control and review
- Project work
Applicants should be able to effectively communicate with colleagues at all levels of the Company & conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm
Sovereign Health Care and Pension.
If you wish to apply, please send your CV to: email@example.com
Concept Recruitment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this advert.
Consultant: Shane Callaghan
Telephone: 01274 728522