CNC Shop Floor Foreman in Bradford
Reference Number: SC150
Engineering | Bradford | £13.00 per hour | Permanent
Our client, based in Bradford is a global supplier of bi-fold door hardware to the window and door industry & has a permanent vacancy for a CNC Shop Floor Foreman.
Hours of work are 39 per week - 06.00 - 14.00 Monday to Thursday, 06.00 - 13.00 on Friday.
Having recently moved to larger premises, the role involves overseeing a team of ten CNC Operators on the early shift. Ideally, candidates must have CNC programming skills.
- Previous experience at managerial level within a busy machine shop
- HNC equivalent or higher in engineering would be beneficial
- A good working knowledge of modern CNC VMC's & TC with Fanuc and Heidenhain controls
- Knowledge of ISO Quality systems
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Strong self motivation with the ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent computer, literacy and numeracy
- The ability to programme and set 3/4 axis VMC's and a good understanding of turning
- Experience in lean manufacturing techniques
Immediate start available.
If you wish to apply, please send your CV to: email@example.com
Concept Recruitment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this advert.
Consultant: Shane Callaghan
Telephone: 01274 728522