Quality Assurance Assistant in Kingswinford
Reference Number: JJ065
Industrial | Kingswinford | £8.50 per hour | Temporary
Specific tasks include (please note that this list is not exhaustive):
- Daily production support
- To conduct morning quality walk
- To conduct daily GMP audit
- Sensory product check
- To produce weight packs for check weigher
- Temperature, check weighers monitoring
- Positively release of finished stock
- Daily production documentation checks ‘Vision’ checks
- Sign off line after cleaning / maintenance
- Micro documentation maintenance
- Promote best practise within the site for Quality
- To undertake such other duties as may be required from time to time, that reasonably fall within the scope and grade of the post. In the event of a quiet period you will be required to work on production.
Specific Job Skills
The ability to communicate and motivate others is an essential part of the role. The post holder must be fully conversant with company procedures (H&S Quality & Vision) and demonstrate the ability to work within these parameters.
Furthermore the post holder must demonstrate a good working knowledge of health and safety, and actively promote safe ways of working and best practice at all times.
Concept Recruitment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this advert.
Consultant: Jurgita Alionyte
Telephone: 07880 032487