Warehouse/Counter Balance FLT Operative in Leeds
Reference Number: NCP
Industrial | Leeds | £9.00 to £11.18 / hour | Temporary
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Warehouse/Counter Balance FLT Operative to join our client based in the LS11 area of Leeds.
Our client has vast experience in the production sector covering multiple sites across Europe.
- To safely operate an FLT truck when loading and unloading vehicles.
- Maintain good housekeeping in the area, whilst working to specific working practices within the department
- To check the quality of all goods pallets to ensure the packaging and pallets are in a satisfactory condition, labelled and record any movement of the pallets internally and externally.
- To ensure all deliveries and transfers are recorded accurately and are accompanied with correct paperwork.
- To accurately receipt and label deliveries of board.
- Control and record pallet movements via the scanner
- You must have an in date Counter Balance FLT licence with relevant experience
- Have a good level or numeracy and literacy
- Good Verbal and Written Communication
- Flexibility - the ability to work shifts including days and nights which involve weekend work
Hours of work are 8am till 4pm Monday to Friday for the first three weeks whilst training, then increasing to twelve hour days on a shift pattern of days and night.
The role is on a long term temporary basis which could lead to permanent employment.
Concept Recruitment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this advert.
Consultant: Leeds Office
Telephone: 01132 799370