Line Leaders in Kingswinford
Reference Number: KINGSLINE
Industrial | Kingswinford | £9.58 - £11.72 per hour | Temporary
Our client, based in Kingswinford, requires Line Leaders to work at their busy site.
The role involves:
- Effectively motivating a team of people to meet production targets
- Ensuring the final product meets client specifications
- Maximising production efficiency to ensure plans are met on an hourly & daily basis
- Using the integrated management system (Vision)
- Adhering to best practice in accordance with health, safety, & quality regulations
- Ensuring paperwork and systems are completed accurately
- Ensuring all areas comply with internal and external hygiene audits
- Ensuring good housekeeping and good manufacturing practices (GMP) are adhered to
- Liasing with Recruitment Agency Co-ordinators on a day to day basis
- Attending team leader meetings
- Assisting in the training and development of new starters
- Monitoring, controlling and minimising waste
- Playing an active part in continuous improvement
- Participating in the company Appraisal system
- Meeting KPI's - H & S, line targets, labour management, quality, waste targets, training
- Meeting standards required for internal and external audits
- Using the integrated management system
- Other duties that may be required from time to time
Hours of work are 37.5 per week. Overtme may be required during peak periods.
Shifts are: 06.00 - 14.00 / 14.00 - 22.00 / (rotating weekly), 22.00 - 06.00 steady. Any 5 out of 7 days.
Although initially offered on a temporary basis, this role may lead to permanent employment.
If you wish to apply, please send your CV to: email@example.com or call 07880 032489
Concept Recruitment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this advert.
Consultant: Ingrida Pilionyte
Telephone: 07880 032489