CNC Miller Programmer in Bristol
Reference Number: Millerprogsd
Engineering | Bristol | £27,000 - £34,000 per annum | Permanent
Our client, a precision engineering organisation is currently recruiting for a skilled CNC Miller Programmer to work on Hurco machinery.
Hours: Monday – Friday – Day Shift
Overtime is available
• Producing detailed and complex parts to close tolerances in both low to medium batch runs from a range of materials, but mainly 303 stainless steel.
• Operating and setting CNC Turning machines – DMG Mori
• Operating and setting CNC Milling machines – Hurco
• Using 3,4 & 5 Axis Machinery
• Understanding drawings
• Inspection of work using CMM
• Completing paperwork
• Using other machinery in the workshop
• Adhering to health and safety regulations
The Successful Individual:
• Capable and competent in programming, setting and operating various 3 & 4 axis machining centres with preferably Hurco controls and other controls
• A full understanding and ability to interpret drawings, along with the proficient use of inspection equipment, essential.
• Will be an experienced and CNC Miller
• Will be a competent Programmer
• Will preferably have experience using Hurco & DMG Mori machines or similar
• Programming experience will be advantageous
• Qualifications in manufacturing engineering will be advantageous
• Will have strong attention to detail
• Will be a team player
Concept Recruitment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this advert.
Consultant: Doncaster Office
Telephone: 01302 340348