On-site Recruitment Account Co-ordinator in Bradford
Reference Number: FB2206
Recruitment | Bradford | £9.00/HOUR | Temporary
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an On-site Account Co-ordinator based at our client site in Bradford ( BD8).
We are looking for a self-motivated and hardworking individual to join the team and support in providing excellent customer service to our client and associates. In return we are able to offer excellent opportunities for development in a fast paced and fun environment.
• Take responsibility for workers whilst on assignment and provide line management duties including disciplinary, performance and return to work meetings.
• Deliver the appropriate on-site assessments & induction in accordance with the client requirements.
• Ensuring that all Candidates are fully compliant prior to commencing work
• Resolving and troubleshooting issues and putting proactive measures in place to ensure continued client satisfaction.
• Manage candidate availability to meet client needs
• Ensuring staffing levels are maintained for all shift patterns.
• Booking workers onto shifts requested by the client
• Responding to staffing issues and resolving shortfalls in attendance.
• Completing shift check in’s
• Factory Floor walks to ensure all workers are wearing the correct attire & PPE
• Working towards weekly/monthly KPIs.
• Responsible for reporting management information.
• Attend daily/weekly client Meetings
• Administration duties including; identification checks, verification of qualifications, obtaining bank details, dealing with time-sheets, payroll queries.
• Dealing with any account management queries and being a first point of contact for both client and candidate
• Any other duties as required
Our Ideal Candidate
• Excellent people skills - ability to quickly build rapport with clients and candidates.
• Ability to identify problems and ensure that corrective actions plans are put in place for future success.
• Work with a strong sense of urgency; with the ability to switch priorities quickly where required
• Strong relationship builder able to communicate and forge excellent working relationships at all levels
• Strong administration skills and an eye for detail.
• Flexible – Rotating shift pattern which includes evenings and weekends.
• Good knowledge of MS office packages (Excel, Word, Outlook)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Self-motivated and with the desire to learn
Starting salary: £9.00 per hour, increasing to £9.61
Hours of work are 40 per week including some weekends (rotating shift pattern):
• 5:15am – 1:45pm
• 1.30pm – 10:00pm
• 10am – 6:30pm
Full driving license is required, as there will be some travel within the role.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria, please email your CV to email@example.com.
Concept Recruitment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this advert.
Consultant: Vicky Bryson
Telephone: 01274 367297