Part time Pickers / Packers in Wakefield
Reference Number: TQPT-FS
Industrial | Wakefield | £8.72/HOUR | Temporary
Our client, a major clothing distribution centre, based in Wakefield requires Pickers / Packing Operatives to work in their busy warehouse.
Pay rate: £8.72 per hour and £10.48 after 10pm
Hours of work are: Friday 3:30pm - 00:00am (midnight) and Sunday 3:30pm - 00:00am (midnight)
Candidates must be able to work both shifts
This role will require operatives to pick and pack clothing products using hand scanners (experience desired but not essential).
Full training provided
• Good Communication skills
• Picking items from the shelves based on number, size, colour, quantity, and quality requirements
• Ensures that orders are accurate
• Operates handling equipment and ensures safety regulations are followed
• Monitors stock control systems and processes specific orders
• Ensures warehouse goals are met
• Maintains a high level of health and safety standards
• Packs warehouse orders as necessary
• Operates scanners so that the proper order is picked and inventory is managed accurately
Experience in distribution environment would be beneficial but not essential
Flexible for additional hours and shifts when required
Free Car Parking facilities
Additional Hours available
Initially offered on a temporary basis but could lead to permanent employment.
Concept Recruitment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this advert.
Consultant: Wakefield Office