Picker/Packer Operatives in Normanton
Reference Number: TQC20
Industrial | Normanton | £8.72 | Temporary
Our client, a major clothing distribution centre, based in the Castleford / Normanton area requires Pickers / Packing Operatives to work in their busy warehouse.
Hours of work are 40 per week: 5 days Monday to Friday 8am-4:30pm, some weekends might be required to work
Ideally, candidates must be able to work additional hours when required.
The role involves picking and packing clothing products using hand scanners, packing items, loading and unloading goods (experience desired but not essential).
Full training will be provided.
• Good Communication skills
• Ensuring safety regulations are followed
• Monitoring stock control systems and processes
• Ensuring warehouse goals are met
• Operating scanners correctly to ensure the inventory is managed accurately
Free Car Parking facilities
Additional Hours available
Initially offered on a temporary basis but could lead to permanent employment.
Concept Recruitment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this advert.
Consultant: Wakefield Office