Workshop Controller (HGV Main Dealer) in Worksop
Reference Number: ASH200
Engineering | Worksop & Newark | £32K - £34K | Permanent
Our Client a main truck dealer, based in Newark and Worksop are looking for a Workshop Controller to join their team on a permanent basis.
Working hours: Monday to Friday and alternate Saturdays
• Level 2 and 3 Qualified in HGV Mechanics. Previous experience as a HGV Technician
• Time Service Technicians will be considered
• Class 1 (C+E) or Class 2 (C) HGV License (Car License Holders will also be considered)
•Customer Satisfaction (CSI): To assist management in implementing and maintaining effective processes to achieve the highest possible customer satisfaction levels in excess of the manufacturer national average.
• Generating Gross Profit: To deliver gross profit in line with the business plan by maximising the number of hours sold, driving revenue per transaction, ensuring 100% adherence to the VHC process and motivating product sales.
• Workshop Loading: To distribute and control the issue of work to the Technicians to maximise quality and overall efficiency.
• Supervising the Team: To lead, motivate, coach and develop the team to achieve their daily objectives. • Parts Liaison: To ensure a strong relationship is maintained with the parts department to maximise parts availability.
• Documentation Quality: To ensure the accurate completion of all relevant documentation for each repair.
• Manufacturer Franchise Warranty Standards: To ensure that the manufacturer’s warranty standards are adhered to at all times.
• Health and Safety: To ensure that a safe working environment is maintained in line with the Company’s Health
Concept Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this advert.
Concept Recruitment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this advert.
Consultant: Ashleigh Campbell
Telephone: 01302 340348