Warehouse Operative - Packers in Leeds
Reference Number: TQC-RW-630
Industrial | Leeds | £8.72 | Temporary
Our client, a major clothing distribution centre, based in the Castleford / Normanton area requires a number of Packing Operatives to work in their busy and newly refurbished warehouse in the rework department.
Hours of work are 40-50 per week: 5 days Monday to Friday 6:30am-5pm
Ideally, candidates will be able to work additional hours when required.
The role involves packing clothing items
Full training will be provided.
• Good Communication skills
• Ensuring safety regulations are followed
• Monitoring stock control systems and processes
• Ensuring warehouse goals are met
• Operating scanners correctly to ensure the inventory is managed accurately
Free Car Parking facilities
Additional Hours available
Initially offered on a temporary basis but could lead to permanent employment.
Concept Recruitment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this advert.
Consultant: Wakefield Office