Workshop Controller (HGV's) in Gloucester
Reference Number: 777
Engineering | Gloucester | £25K to £35K per annum | Permanent
Our client is actively looking for a HGV Workshop Controller to join the team in their Gloucester depot on a permanent basis
Hours - Monday to Friday 08:00am – 17:00pm. Some flexibility is required with this role
Pay - £25k - £35k (dependent on experience)
• Customer service
• Generating profit for the dealership
• Managing and coaching a team of vehicle technicians and apprentices, making sure targets and business objectives are met
• Working with colleagues and other departments to ensure a seamless service for customers
• Scheduling work to meet customer needs, taking into account workshop targets, the complexity of each job and the availability of parts
• Providing estimates for servicing and repairs and setting timescales
• Accurately recording technician time and writing technical reports and recommendations.
• Assisting technicians with technical challenges to identify solutions
• Ordering correct parts for vehicles
• Ensuring warranty standards are adhered to
• Liaising with other departments with regards to parts and any other queries as the workshop representative
• Making sure all servicing work is carried out correctly, competently and on time, with customer satisfaction in mind
• Ensuring that all work complies with DVSA, health and safety and manufacturer policy, as well as company standards
Concept Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this advert.
Concept Recruitment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this advert.
Consultant: Ashleigh Campbell
Telephone: 01302 340348