Community Champion in Bradford
Reference Number: CC25032021
Office | Bradford | £9.00 per hour | Temporary
Our client, a leading food manufacturer based in Bradford (BD4), has a temporary opportunity for a Part-time Community Champion.
The site operates around the clock to provide customers with grapes, tomatoes, peaches, plums, salad and citrus fruit.
Hours of work are 4 days a week between Monday- Fridays working 9 hour shift patterns 8am-5pm.
If this suits you, then apply now!!
• Organising activities on site and with the community
• Being strong at event coordinating for various celebrations
• Good people skills
• Being able to present ideas to the business and sell the business
• Coordinate workshops for site
• Be a good representative for the company
• A knowledge of Google and Excel
• Ability to work in a team
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Free parking
• Training and development
• Subsidised on-site canteen
• Subsidised products
• Temp to perm opportunities
If you wish to apply, please e-mail your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Concept Recruitment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this advert.
Consultant: Cutler Heights