Paint Technician (Vehicles) in Worksop
Reference Number: Paint technician
Engineering | Worksop | £11/HOUR | Temporary
Our client, based in Worksop, requires a temporary Paint Technician (Vehicles) to start ASAP
Working Hours: Monday to Thursday 8am to 5pm and Friday 8am to 3:45pm
• Prepare 3.5 to 7.5 tonne new build horseboxes for paint.
• To build up the vehicles after paint.
• To ensure all work undertaken meets the quality standards laid out by the Company.
• To provide general recommendations to improve the timeliness and quality of work undertaken.
• To be responsible for their own and their colleagues health and safety in the workplace. promote the health and safety, and wellness of staff members.
• Assist in counting of physical inventory when needed.
• To adhere to the Company’s policies, procedures, rules and regulations.
• Maintain a safe and clean work environment ensuring paints are stored as directed by the Production Manager, Paint Supervisors and Health & Safety Advisors.
If you wish to apply, please contact our Doncaster Branch: firstname.lastname@example.org
Concept Recruitment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this advert.
Consultant: Doncaster Office
Telephone: 01302 340348