Community Champion in Bradford
Reference Number: CC01042021
Industrial | Bradford | £9.00 per hour | Temporary
Our client, a leading food manufacturer based in Bradford (BD4), has a temporary opportunity for a Community Champion.
The site operates around the clock to provide customers with grapes, tomatoes, peaches, plums, salad and citrus fruit.
Hours of work are 30 hours a week with flexible days and working hours.
If you are enthusiastic and passionate about diversity and engagement then apply now!!
• Organising activities on site and encouraging colleagues to be active in the community
• Being strong at event coordinating for various celebrations
• Liaise with charity committee/champion regarding any charity requests
• Updating the colleagues on activities coming up and getting colleagues involved
• Coordinate workshops for site
• Contacting local schools, groups and colleges and organising speakers and workshops to promote the client
• Arranging and leading regular meetings with site management to agree community commitments and activities
• To act as an ambassador supporting the sites local community and help make a real difference
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the confidence to speak in front of an audience
• Ability to contact/liaise with schools and local groups
• Ability to work creatively and imaginatively
• PC skills to create site communications and send emails and letters
• Organise and planning skills with an ability to work on your own initiative
• Free parking
• Training and development
• Subsidised on-site canteen
• Subsidised products
• Temp to perm opportunities
If you wish to apply, please e-mail your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Concept Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this advert.
Concept Recruitment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this advert.
Consultant: Cutler Heights