Food Supply Chain Labour Survey
The ALP’s Food Supply Chain Labour Survey Results have been finalised and will be published shortly. They make concerning reading about current and foreseeable labour shortages.
Here are some key points made by labour providers:
- 99% were unable to meet all their clients labour requirements during summer 2021
- 47% expect to short supply their customers by over 50% for the autumn and Christmas periods
- 89% reported that clients have had to increase wage rates yet 81% said that quality was down on 2020
- 91% have had to invest more money and resources into sourcing workers but only 37% have been able to pass on these increased costs
- 57% are consolidating their client base and choosing carefully who to supply
- 88% said that the labour shortages were having a significant or major impact on their business and 12% saying they may not survive
Concept Recruitment Group are excited to announce the relocation of our Leeds office to the City Centre. Concepts first ever...National Insurance Contributions Increase
National Insurance contributions are due to increase when the Health and Social Care Levy comes into effect in the UK...Identification Documentation Validation Technology (I.D.V.T)
From the 6th April 2022, the use of Identification Documentation Validation Technology will be introduced which will allow British and...