Posted 14/01/22Reference Number: DATC2022
£9.25 - £13.88 ph
Our client, a major clothing distribution centre, based in the Castleford / Normanton area requires a number of Picking / Packing Operatives to work in their busy and newly refurbished warehouse.
- Rotating days: 7am – 3:30pm & 1:30pm – 10pm any 5days over 7.
- Afternoons: Monday- Friday 1:30pm – 10pm
- Part-time/Weekend: Friday 7am-3:30pm or 1:30pm-10pm, Sunday 7am-3:30pm
- Hourly rate is £9.25, overtime payment over 40hrs is £11.56 and £13.88 for the 6th/ 7th working day. Sunday shift is £11.25/hr.
The role involves picking and packing clothing products using hand scanners, packing items, loading and unloading goods (experience desired but not essential). Full training will be provided.
- Good Communication skills
- Ensuring safety regulations are followed
- Monitoring stock control systems and processes
- Ensuring warehouse goals are met
- Operating scanners correctly to ensure the inventory is managed accurately
- Free Car Parking facilities
- Additional Hours available
- Initially offered on a temporary basis but could lead to permanent employment.
For more information please call the office on 01924339462.
Concept Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this advert.