Posted 24/11/22Reference Number: SMAH
£28k per annum (DOE) plus benefits
Full Time, Permanent
Concept Recruitment are delighted to be working with our Leeds based client to recruit an experienced Warehouse Supervisor on a full-time permanent basis.
It is essential that you have experience of supervising a team of warehouse operatives within a target driven environment.
- Supervising the warehouse team and the running of the warehouse in compliance with the company’s policies and vision
- Overseeing receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations
- Adhering to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements
- Supporting and initiating stock control and PI counts
- Planning daily workloads, assigning tasks appropriately and appraising results
- Identifying key improvements and supporting the implementation
- Coaching and motivating employees
- Producing reports and making data driven decisions
- Proven work experience as a Warehouse Supervisor or Team Leader
- Expertise in warehouse procedures and best practices
- Proven ability to implement and monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Hands on experience with warehouse management software and databases
- Leadership skills and ability to effectively manage staff
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
This is a full-time permanent position working Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30am to 4pm on a Friday.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience click “Apply” now and a member of the Concept Team will be in touch.
Concept Recruitment are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this position.